Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Website is GOING ONLINE!!!!!

Alright. The Pictures are posted, the Album is mixed, the website is up and ready to go. Even though I state that the OFFICIAL launch is 12 midnight, i am NOT staying up for it. I am tired. EXHAUSTED to be exact. I have been in tears over this album this week. . .trying to make it the way i think it SHOULD sound. I have NEVER put this much heart and soul into a musical project. Unfortunately, since i have been SO focused on "getting it right" that I have listened to it about a million times. . .my ears hurt, my heart hurts, and all I want to do is to get it out there, be DONE with it, and then NOT have to worry about it.

So, please, let me know what you think, be honest, but gentle. I am NOT going to change a thing at this point, but your feedback should help me on my future projects.

Love ya'll tons and tons!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Love the new website! As I work my way through your music, I feel like I am getting to know you and your family better and better. Keep up the great work.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Thanks kiddo!!! You are ALWAYS welcome here!!!!Have I posted a link to your blog? Can I?

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home