Friday, September 30, 2005

Feedback!

I wanted to thank those of you who have given such varied and postive feedback. I appreciate you so much.

I also wanted to take the opportunity to thank the individual posting as "David Hume" (his posts have been deleted). He did a great job to show me all of the reasons that I am glad that I am no longer associating with many members of the denomination that calls itself the "church of Christ" This fellow was very unkind in his posts, trying to find a significant number of ways to be abusive and demeaning. Oh well. . .sour grapes, I guess. Who he really is, who knows. . .but apparently he has nothing better to do with his time than to go onto other people's websites and try to diminish them. I guess that is what happens when other people see you happy. . .they want to tear you down!

Thanks for the compliment. . .I MUST be doing something right in order to invite your contempt.

Ah well. .other than that, all is well. . .kids and friends and family. . .recovering from putting the album and website together. . .getting ready for the new baby. . .plugging right along. . .

Keep those cards and letters coming folks! Love you all tons!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

Hey, saw your link to Skeptics Annotated Bible -- good site! And, thanks for the link to my fledgling blog :) -- you make me want to keep it updated.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home