Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I have been a TERRIBLE blogger. . .

I HAVE been a terrible blogger the past couple of weeks. . .It has been quite a spell tho. . .Drew just flew up to VA to visit grandparents, The pre-schoolers have been adjusting to new routines (and trying to give up naps UGH), I have been participating in a web board or two, been writing new songs for this new album, AND on top of all of that, Sofia is teething (DOUBLE UGH!). . .so it has been a bit intense around the Wilson household the past couple of weeks. . .not bad. . just intense. . .

But, that really IS life tho, isn't it? The thing that I have valued so much about my life is just the reality of it. . .thinking and working and taking care of my loved ones? It has been pretty good.

I don't expect things to change in the next week or so. . .since Drew is out of town, I am going to take the opportunity of not needing to keep him busy and deep clean the house (I rearranged furniture yesterday) and then I have 4 songs without lyrics. (Sigh). . I think I wrote to many lyrics in 2004-2005 (to the tune of 25 songs, pardon the pun) and so I am trying to decide what I want to write about. (any suggestions?)

Alright, much love to all. . .thinking about my loved ones near and far. . .come have coffee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home