Monday, June 05, 2006

Fideism.com

greets folks!!!

I am currently participating in a brand new discussion board designed to address issues related to philosphy and religion. Though I, and the other moderators are skeptics, we welcome participants of all faiths to help to enrich our lives and to help us to formulate and articulate our beliefs. The board can be found at :http://Fideism.Googlepages.com Forum Index

Be advised that this discussion board adresses some hard questions, and while we are not meaning to be irreverant, many of the questions that are asked may be veiwed by some as sacreligious or heretical. No disrespect is intended, but we are seeking to get to the heart of what we beleive, and this will nto be a bash on the religious discussion board.

I wanted to ask folks to stop by, check it out, and participate. Please participate with us for our mutual edification!

Thanks so much!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas

I tried to register in on the Fideism Forum, but I've mucked something up. Now I just get a white screen everytime I try to log in. I really want to keep my name and password.

Leo

6:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Leo. If you'd like, send me an e-mail at no_spam_fideism@no_spam_gmail.com (taking out the no spam) I can hopefully either delete your account and have you remake it or I can give you a temporary password or something.

1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home