Sunday, April 30, 2006

Worth the Money?

Ok, before I get on to some more philosophical, heavy duty stuff, I thought I would throw out this little brain fart:

What in the world do you know of that you beleive is worth what you pay for it?

The start of my list:

A large Starbucks Coffee

ANY JK Rowling Book

My services with Comcast. . .ESPECIALLY the ON DEMAND (movies, kids shows, etc)

Frosted Mini Wheats (STRAWBERRY flavor)

Our subscription to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution (10 bucks a month, for a paper delivered every day. . .it is worth that in coupons ALONE)

Generic Wal-Mart Carpet Cleaner (WAY cheaper than RESOLVE, and the ammonia smell is well worth the savings. . .FAR cheaper than a carpet cleaner)

PBS and NPR

What abou tyou folks. . what do you find that is especially value laden. . .well worth the money?

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly said...

What is worth what I pay for it?

The great big, huge 52 oz. Diet Coke from QuikTrip that I buy everynight on my way to work. 52 oz. for 99 cents plus tax is a great deal.

The "Bagel Pack" from Panera Bread that I get every Sunday on my way home from work.

I totally agree about J.K. Rowling!

Our new house is worth every penny in rent we pay.

The Strat.

My computer.

9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

- turner dairy milk in the yellow gallon... it lasts longer, tastes better

- $12 haircut from the same lady i've been going to for years - no one knows my hair as well as she does (and no one puts up with my absurd hair ideas like she does *lol*)

- the photodisc option at the picture developing place.

- relevant magazine

- cable internet :)

- jones soda

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home