Friday, October 20, 2006

Random Thoughts. . .The Return

I figured I was about due for another period of loose associations on this blog. So here we go. . .

Cat food dishes are to crawling babies as a light is to a moth.

Fall is great. . unless it rains. . then it is pretty freaking nasty.

5:00 PM is the zero hour in our house. . .this is the time when there is the most to do in the lease amount of time. If I could just cancel dinner. . .you know, no cooking, no eating, no clean up, no nothing. . .man. . it is a million things to do in a 45 minute period. . with tired, hungry kids, and a wife that needs to go to work. Maybe we could just switch to having microwave dinners. (Insert rimshot here)

why is it freezing cold outside until the house gets stuffy?

A 30GB ipod is really big until you start putting music on it. (of course the fact that all of the Harry Potter books on cd are on mine doesn't help)

Alright. . .crazy kids. . I gotta split.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally know what you mean about dinner time. My kids go nuts everyday at 4:00 -- the worst time of the day for me to give them attention! Dishes, dinner, etc... we need to invent something really great for that time of day!! We could be every parent's hero!!

12:22 AM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

They do have something really great for that time of day--

it is called Ativan.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Gena said...

i agree. it's crazy here too. every day i am in denial and seem somehow unprepared. then the unexpected seems worse when i should soooo be expecting chaos.

love the list

3:58 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Thanks Gena. . .There is nothing that prepares one for it. . .

One of the things that has become a challenge, is that my boy, who is now in Pre-K, gets out in the middle of naptime, so it has re-arranged our whole schedule

For me, if I get my prep work done early, it makes it a LITTLE easier, but on the wife's work days, it is ZANY.

Thanks for stopping by gena!

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home