Sunday, April 09, 2006

Pardon my Absence. . .

. . .but we have been in the process of moving house. The move, complicated by $650 worth of car problems and the Washing Machine conking out about 2 days after we got it in the new house, is not yet complete. Fortunately, The new house is owned by the same folks as the old house, and they are more than understanding of the difficulties. I am taking the last two loads from the old house this afternoon.

I hope to be able to sit down and write something significant and meaningful in the next few days (or I mean, as meaningful as my old dull brain can muster up) but right now, I am still pretty beat up.

Kudos to my boy Drew, who has demonstrated enormous strength of body, spirit, and character by spending his sprign break moving, rather than any other mindless, adolescent, pursuit of a vacation. He and I have pretty much single handedly moved every heavy thing that was in the house, while Kimberly packed Dishes, clothes, etc. I definately could NOT have done it all without him!!!

Alright. . .back to work. . .thanks for patience and attention!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas...just checking in! Hope everything's going okay. I was going through my old posts on the ex-coc board, because I've been corresponding with an old flame (a Miss A.H.). I mentioned that I'm no longer in "the club," and her curiosity is piqued. Soon, my brother, we shall have another convert! MWA HA HA!!!
D-bad

7:12 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

good to hear from ya. . .drop me an email ASAP and resend your contact info. . .God only knows where it all is in the move!!

Hope all is well with ya!!

Thomas J.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home