Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Twins, born 3 1/2 years apart

Ok, so Kimberly downloaded some pictures of the girls I took outside the other day, and called me over to look at picture of Sofia:


I looked at the picture for a while with a strange feeling of deja vu. . .not sure, so I had her pull up some older pictures. After a little bit of searching, we found THIS:



Now, this was NOT intentional--the similarity in outfits is purely coincidental, but it is the same toy (and the same shoes). Strangely enough, our Sam was about 6 months older than Sofia is in her picture.

It was pretty funny though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jacki said...

How adorable.. and what a coincidence! You should get a photo of the entire family in matching outfits!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

That's wild...

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home