Monday, October 24, 2005

Anonymous Attacks. . .The Epitome of Cowardice

I have, since the launch of the website, recieved a number of nasty posts/emails from people who have negative things to say about me or my ideas. . .These messages, without fail, have been written by folks who refuse to identify themselves.

I find it curious that these people think that I am supposed to be hurt or offended. I think the last thing in the world that I am going to do is to get upset at the small minded comments by people who are too cowardly to even sign their own names.

So, if you REALLY have something valuable to say, let's start with the introductions and go on from there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brie said...

stupid spam... anyways, i agree with what you said. I know it's tempting to sign yourself as anonymous when you have something mean to say but it's not a very brave thing to do

9:57 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Thank you so much AP. . .you are welcome anytime. . .EVEN if you think I am an idiot!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

thanks, i feel very special! I think lots of people are idiots (including myself) so it's all good

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home