Tuesday, December 19, 2006

What Am I Going to do with This Girl?

Olivia is upstairs going to sleep to the new CD I just burned for her. . . I can hear it thru the baby monitor.

she decided that she liked it when we were listening to it today--she often likes to look at the album artwork on itunes--she saw this one and decided that she LOVED it:

She says "Who is that creepy guy?" (her eyes aglow)

I say "That's Eddie. he's on all their albums."

Olivia Says "I like creepy Eddie--He's creepy. .just like Gollum. . .Daddy, will you make me this CD?"

"Sure Baby, whatever you want."

So, my little girl is upstairs going to sleep to Iron Maiden.

What am I going to do with these children?

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what should you do with her? schedule her therapy sessions now. the teenage years are gonna be hell.

11:32 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Nah, she is the one that listenes. . seems to be the most easy to get along with. . .if the worst that she does is to remain fascinated with things that others think of as somewhat "Macabre", I am in pretty good shape.

She still adamantly refuses to have anything to do with typical girl toys, too. .she continues to roll her eyes at Barbies--she is like,. . ."OK, let's go look at the animals and dinosaurs"

Her most recent comic book fascination is the character "The Man Thing" (google it). If I could find a man Thing Action Figure (they make one) she would PEE on herself.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Olivia is the most sure of herself of any of my children. She knows who she is and what she likes, she never just goes along with what everyone else wants. She knows her own mind. If I can keep her just like she is now, she will grow up to be sane, healthy, and a wonderfully self-assured woman. What more could I ask for?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jacki said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-MAN-THING-Action-Figure-by-Toy-Biz-Dark-Side_W0QQitemZ300062333886QQcmdZViewItem

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

http://tisinc99.stores.yahoo.net/mar674739.html

12:27 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

yeah, or what about THIS--

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=NC33788#top

Sorry Olivia, Xmas shopping is already done!!!

LOL

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jacki said...

Thomas! No little girl -- or boy, for that matter -- needs one of those in the toybox!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

hey, it would give ME nightmares. . .

We will just be happy that she no longer sleeps with her toy shark.

There is usually a wild scary wolf with her tho

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home