Friday, October 28, 2005

Random thoughts. ..volume one

Fresh Coffee is good. . .am I the only one who ever noticed that old coffee tastes like pencil shavings?

My little boy has an new imaginary friend named "Cookie" Do you remember your imaginary friend from childhood? Is it indeed imaginary, or is it possible that as small children we are able to see things in ways that we cannot as adults?

I am madder than a wet hen that "Joan of Arcadia" was cancelled. I liked that show.

I participated in a telephone survey today on television viewing habits and preferences. I made a point to share my thoughts about "Joan of Arcadia".

My cat has not come home since tuesday. I am choosing to believe that he has been scared off by some stray dogs and has found a nice family that is taking care of him. Much nicer than any of the other possibilities.

The kids had a bath with LOTS of Bubbles tonight.

The Halloween costumes are almost finished!

I love my family. I love my friends.

6 Comments:

Blogger Brie said...

i wish we celebrated halloween properly in australia...
I've only watched joan of arcadia once but it seemed fairly good. I'm pretty sure we only had one season of it though.
heheheh, i love bubbles...

4:39 AM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

halloween is a plast Penguin . . .you should start a great Austrailian Halloween tradition. . .just go trick or treating in costume to every single house you can find. . .so what if youa re the only one there and you will probably get more shocked looks than candy.

I will post pictures of the kids in costume sometime after tomorrow night. . .I ahve about three tiny finishing touches and then all done!!!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

some people trick or treat anyway but most of the time people forget it's on and there isn't any treats

7:34 AM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Hannah Bannana!!!!!

The kids are all going to be members of the Justice league. . .Batman (Drew), Superman (Possum), and Wonder Woman (Olivia). Nearly all is done and ready to go!!!

Penguin!! When WE were kids and someone didn't have treats for us, we used to go and throw toilet paper up in all of te trees at their houses. . .NOT ADVOCATING THIS BEHAVIOR by any stretch of the imagination. . .just telling you the history behind it !)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Brie said...

my whole street would be covered in toilet paper then...

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I did have an imaginary friend as a kid, but then he left me because he wanted to hang out with the "cool kids." :(

He wound up going to a state school, joining an imaginary frat, and it now a highly successful imaginary lawyer.

I used to get imaginary Christmas cards, but even that eventually faded.


I miss him.

Allen

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home