Thursday, January 12, 2006

A Day Off

Today is a day off. . .

Now, Don't get me wrong, I do not work seven days a week outside the home . . .i do not clock 75 hours a week (although at one time in my life I did). I do, however keep pretty busy, between four kids, a stir crazy wife, and my job.

Kimberly went out today with her best friend, Heather, taking Sofia with her. . .I am here with the Toddlers, Drew is in School. . .

It is supposed to get up to 70 today, There is a special on Rush on VH1 Classic, I was instructed by my wife to wait until she gets home to do laundry.

So, my day is going to be Rush, Coffee, playing with the Kids, Trike time, music time, relaxation. . .

CSI tonight, squirrels on the back porch eating birdseed that i set out for the birds, the brief challenge of a Bailey's stain on the carpet (The funny thing is that she hadn't even STARTED drinking it when it spilled)

Kids are playing with Toy animals, Rush is jamming on the TV. . .I am going to enjoy my little slice of heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home