Saturday, November 26, 2005

Best Blog on the Web.

My good friend, Bill Reid, has recently started a blog to address some of his thoughts feelings and ideas, particularly what he wants his children to know and believe. Bill and I have known each other for many years, and have become closer via the net over the past year or so, ut this has been a wonderful opportunity to see a little mor einto the way that he thinks and feels. . .it has been a real treat.

After reading many of the ideas and teachings that Bill is seeking to pass along to HIS children as part of his legacy, I find that I am learning and growing as well. I certainly DO believe that his blog is the best I have read and I find myself checking back for mor updates frequently.

Check out Bill's blog "Letterstomykid" at http://letterstomykid.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

That was a very nice sentiment - thank you very much!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

More than just sentiment my friend. . .nothing but respect for you: Who you are and what you have to say!

Much Love to ya!

Thomas J.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home