Sunday, January 29, 2006

Double Trouble. . .OOPS, no. . .TRIPLE THREAT!!!


These hooligans are the funniest thing I have seen. . .they are as sweet as sugar, but as rotten as the day is long. . .if it were not for my sweet Drew, being around to help me on the weekends, i am not sure WHAT I would do!!!

How are one old man and one fine thirteen year old boy supposed to keep up with these people? I mean, LOOK at those FACES!!! Are they not the Honeriest thing you have EVER seen?

I say again, as I have said before, i have GOT to be the LUCKIEST guy in the whole wide world!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

better you than me!

I can't help but say it again...OLIVIA LOOKS JUST LIKE YOUR MOM! Wow. It is almost scary. Possum is looking more like Kimberly than the previous pics I have seen. I think at this point Sofia looks like you (poor kid- just kidding).

It looks like they are very happy, and you are enjoying every second of it. Good for you!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home