Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Planning for the next project. . .

Ok, so. . .it has been almost 2 months since the completion of "The Spirit Tree". It will be another month or two before I am ready to start my NEXT project. So, I am looking for feedback!

What should the next album be? Slower, more acoustically oriented? A Prog Rock Tour de Force? A blues-Jazz piano oriented album? A compilation of classic country Covers? The Big Band Album?

What does my (very small) fan base think? Please, all 20 of you, write me and let me know! I won't necessarily acquiesce, but It may inspire me to move ina direction!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Healing and Forgiveness for title.

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...still waiting to hear about a new baby...???

any news yet?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

No news yet. . .the c section is scheduled for two weeks from tomorrow. . .we are hoping that she will continue to stay put!! Kimberly continues to be off work until after maternity leave and is quite stir crazy. . .I hope all will visit her blog and give her feedback and keep her busy!!

Thanks for your good thoughts!

9:53 PM  
Blogger Brie said...

hello, i've been a bit slack lately so sorry for not visiting.

so... boy or girl?

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home