Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Give it up for ED!!!!


I wanted to give some kudos to my good friend Ed Humphries, from Pensacola, FLA. He had sent me a link to some of his original music last fall, but with the baby coming, getting album finished, etc., I was only able to give it a casual listen. I spent some more time with it this morning and it REALLY is good stuff.

Ed is a home recordist, like me. A family man, working on making the music that is in his heart. . .not for fame and fortune, but because itis what he feels he HAS to do. His earnestness and sincerityis as apparent as his talent as a vocalist, instrumentalist, and songwriter.

I encourage all my friends and family to check it out HERE.

Two thumbs up for a job well done!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... he sounds and looks just like the Ed I knew long ago.

I think his lyrics and music are faculous... but I am still not sold on the idea that he is a true vocalist.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home