Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Site Updates!!!

Check out the Ofiicial Website for updates!!!! Today I added about a zillion pictures, Including pictures of our precious Sofia!!! Within the next few days, I plan to update the links page, and especially a new section on the music page called "The Archives" which will feature MP3's of a WHOLE bunch of musical projects that I have been involved with, as recently as last year, and as far back as my FIRST concert with Bedrock, in October of 1988!!

Thanks to one and all for all of your support!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so....your ex-wife was psychotic...bummer.

cute pics.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

By no means. . .I would not say that she was Psychotic by any stretch of the imagination. . .in fact, she was, and IS a very intelligent, articulate, caring woman.

In retrospect, i realize now that we were two different people that had two different sets of needs. Being young and idealistic, neither one of us had enough sense to see that, and as a result became VERY harsh and resentful to each other. All of that is past now, and I have nothing but respect for her as a person. All is forgiven, and I hope the same is true in reverse.

I admit that I, at one time very harshly criticised her (even on the website) and i regret that. You know, Time is a good healer, and to be able to have mor etime to live and experience things to help me to understand where I have been is a wonderful thing.

So, please, if you see places on the site where I am too harsh in my statements about her, PLEASE identify them for me, as I have tried to edit them. She is a good person trying hard to make sense out of a hard life, just like me. . .unfortunatley, neither one of us was well enough at the time to see that we were too incompatible and too unwise to make our relationship work.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Thomas J. said...

Got it. . .thanks anonymous. . .

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home